Memorial Day has passed, and it's officially Wedding Season! Or unofficially; we haven't seen "Wedding Season" marked on any of the wall calendars, you know how some of them have a little faded text in the corner of the day that says "Casmir Pulaski Day" or something?
Anyhoo, Wedding Season IS upon us, and today we have a special Expert Guest Blogger sharing a great Top 10 List today - Kathy Scott Rummage of Bridesmaid Essentials has graciously provided us with today's Top 10 List AND she is also featured in today's "We're Sharing" section.
I Get Around
If the bride sees more movies on a plane than in the theater and she prefers the soil of a new town between her toes rather than the familiar carpet of her apartment, then she might enjoy the adventure of a travel-themed wedding shower. Encourage guests to bring a gift with the gal-on-the-go in mind.
Here are the BridesmaidEssentials top 10 great gift ideas for the bride who really gets around:
1. Blister prevention – (Dr. Scholl’s cotton “moleskin” padding - $5)
2. Travel-sized containers (ContainerStore.com - $8)
4. Jewelry bag (TurqJewelry.com $12 + monogramming)
5. Travel neck pillow (Magellans.com - $16)
6. Travel umbrella (Totes micro pocket umbrella - $18)
7. Hanging cosmetic case (MarilynsKeepsakes.com - $32)
8. Slip on shoes for airport security line (Reef stash sandals - $46)
9. Passport cover (GraphicImage.com - $52)
10. Digital camera (Kodak EasyShare M853 - $115)
Not only can she use these presents if the plane ticket takes her on a trip to grow her business, strengthen the bond with her bridesmaids or just take the most exciting excursion of her life: the honeymoon!
THANKS TO BRIDESMAID ESSENTIALS!!